Sometimes, IT companies hire students, freshers or potential employees for working on a program for a specific period. This period is generally between 6-8 weeks. This is known as IT Internship programs. Most of the professional IT-related courses have made the internship a part of the course.
The company may hire interns for a part-time or full-time program. Internship plays a very important role in the career of any student who wants to pursue a career in IT Sector. It Internships program can either be paid or unpaid.
Some of the major benefits of when you find IT internships from Premium Graduate Placements:
- Work experience: Internships provide the intern an on-the-job experience. Students get the chance to use their classroom knowledge for solving day to day issues of the real IT world. Interns also get to learn about the importance of leadership qualities and teamwork. Moreover, Interns get the in-depth knowledge about the project which they handle during their internship tenure.
- Explore the right career line: IT Internships provide a clear vision to the students. While working on internship programs, students are in a better position to decide whether the IT sector is suitable for them or not.
- Gives preference during job interviews: Many IT companies prefer candidates who have prior work experience in the same field. This gives students and freshers who have done IT Internships a preference over other candidates. Sometimes, depending on the intern’s performance, the companies who have offered the internship program hire the interns for a permanent job.
- Financial benefit: Most of the IT internships are of a paid kind. This means the interns are paid for their work and services. For students, it turns out to be very beneficial as they can save that money and use it for higher studies.
- Give confidence: Internship allows students to experience a real working environment. Students learn a lot of skills while working for a company. This experience comes in handy at the time of the real job.